CREATIVE GOALS: MARCH

So March was a little bit crazy…let’s face it, life is always crazy…but our lives have changed a lot since I last blogged! We welcomed our newest boy Seeley James on March 21st and he is everything we thought he would be…precious and the happiest, calmest baby 90 percent of the time (and has a temper the other 10 percent). I’ll write more about him soon!!

 

March’s goal was to cook something exotic. Julie and I cook every time we get together and since she was coming at the end of March (they got in from Colorado the day Seeley was born!) we waited to cook together. What with having a newborn and all, she wound up cooking the most incredible meal, so I can’t take any credit for it, but I can show you so you can all be jealous I have such an awesome sister-in-law!

Processed with VSCOcam with a6 preset

 

She made this delicious Thai salad with seared salmon and flat bread. The salad had mangoes, avocados, peppers and nuts, with a spicy peanut dressing…this is exactly what I want to eat all summer long! So fresh and light.

 

I also managed to make a new wallpaper for March! Right click to download and enjoy!

MarchWallpaper

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *